[lit-ideas] Re: 4th of July

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 08:57:08 -0500

Hi, Carol,

I was thinking about you just the other day while musing on where have all the
women gone -- Mars needs women -- that kind of thinking.  Then  Sue Trevor
shows up out of nowhere, says she MIGHT respond to my post someday, and now you
pop up.  Even Judy and Julie seems to fallen into a hiatus.  So you're in
Portland OR now.  Good place to be -- have only driven through it myself.  Got
a little leery when I saw a van advertising that they pumped out basements!
Anyhow, glad to know you're still around.

Mike Geary
Memphis