[lit-ideas] Re: 2006 reading lists

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 23:16:29 EST

It's funny.

Homosexual males are the nicest guys in the world.  Women (well, girls  in
College at least) adore them -- they are sensative, funny, and won't try to
force sexual relations.  They're the best dates out there.

Personally I have no ethical issue with homosexuality.  God made lots  of
different people in lots of differnt ways.

But I keep wondering why male sexuality strikes a blow to (both female  &
male) guts where female homosexuality doesn't.

Men seem to be "turned on" by women loving women, while women are most
definately not remotely turned on by even notions, much less pictures, of men
engaging in intamcey.

My husband and I have had a number of conversations re. the  difference.  No
resolutions have been achieved.

Julie Krueger