[Linux-Discussion] Re: question

  • From: bobbya <bobbya@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linux-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 19:55:07 -0800

Slackware?

You got me thinking. I do like the idea of going to a distribution that is
not a corporate money making motivated group. Reminds
me of you know who. I almost got everyone at my work to go for a Mac computer
lab, Billy G. would not have liked that, but then
that would be nice. However... Well, I was 1 day too late.

Anyway, I'll look up Slackware. My current motive for upgrading is to be able
to install java 1.4(beta) or java 1.3.1, it does not like
my current kernel. Now that sounds like you know who a little, but then...

Robert