[Linux-Discussion] question

  • From: bobbya <bobbya@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linux-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 19:41:58 -0800

Hello,

I'm getting ready to upgrade to Redhat 7.2. Is it true that with 7.2, you
don't get the full blown "sendmail" for acting as a mail server,
or was someone not knowing what they were talking about? When I installed
mandrade 6.5, I got the whole sendmail package, and
I'm currently running a mail server with users. My system relays and also
uses multiply email domain name addresses.

With mandrake, the default was installing ALL of sendmail.

Is there anything I should know about Redhat 7.2 before I install? This
will be my 10th Linux installation, but I have not installed Redhat 7.2
before. I guess it is the latest?

Robert