[Linux-Anyway] Re: Now I know why I didn't see this

  • From: Scott Robbins <scottro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Linux-Anyway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 19:13:50 -0500

On Mon, Jul 29, 2002 at 12:53:45AM +0200, Horror Vacui wrote:

> It's funny to see that while some organisations won't hear of
> restrictive firearms-laws because, among other reasons, they "believe in
> personal responsibility", the citizens of that same country won't accept
> even as much personal responsibility it takes to buy a big-mac.

Keep in mind, there are all sorts of Americans, nice ones like me and
grumpy ones like Meph.  Seriously, not all Americans feel that these
jury awards are reasonable--I have no idea what the NRA (the National
Rifle Association) feels about lawsuits like that.

> reflex - I just love Yanks-bashing... :-) Bear with me.

Yeah, a lot of people like Yank bashing--but we're still in first place
in the American league ---ooh, sorry, though you meant the baseball
team.  :)   (Sorry, couldn't resist--now c'mon, did anyone see my post
on linux today, when the guy asked the best way to attach a Linux box to
an MS network and I suggested cat 5 cable?  I'm just on a roll today. )

Scott

--
Scott

Willow:  I mean, please.  Does Angel come up to Faith's standards
for a guy?  Let's see, is he breathing?
Buffy:  Actually, no.