[Linux-Anyway] Re: Feel like messing things up

  • From: "Mercy Design" <MercyDesign@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Linux-Anyway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 13:35:51 -0400

>   Are you suggesting this to me, or to Mercy?  Don't know if
> Mercy has access to a site just now, but I've my own.  Glad you
> mention that.

I don't, not yet. And when I do, it'll have to be a freebie site with
annoying ads...

>   Should anyone, including Mercy, have anything you'd like made
> available (images, documentation, files, etc), let me know.  I
> can put it here & post its availability & url to the list:-).
>
>   Meph

Well, I was just going to offer to make some silly name tags for you guys.
I don't know if you guys use them or not, but I was going to be nice & offer
since I was making a boat load of them anyway lol.  But, nevermind hehe.

Mercy