[Linux-Anyway] Re: Can't mount drive

  • From: storm <storm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Linux-Anyway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 13:25:22 -0600

On Thu, 2004-04-29 at 12:04, Meph Istopheles wrote:
>   Storm,
>
> > Sorry to horn in here
>
>   As if we'd mind;-).

well ya never know,... some people are funny that way. ;)

> > http://www.feyrer.de/g4u/
>
>   Interesting.  I'll look into that.  Thanks.

It's actually a good little util, it's saved my butt a couple of times.
The only thing that I would like to see added is a function for
"testing" the image after it's written, then it could likely totally
replace ghost for my use.  I'm enough of a newb that I don't know how to
check a .gz file for integrity. *hangs head*