[Linux-Anyway] Re: Can't mount drive

  • From: Meph Istopheles <meph@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Linux-Anyway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 12:37:10 -0700 (PDT)

> > > Sorry to horn in here

> >   As if we'd mind;-).

> well ya never know,... some people are funny that way. ;)

  This ain't no Yahoo list.  Feel the freedom;-).

> I'm enough of a newb that I don't know how to check a .gz file
> for integrity. *hangs head*

  Heh.  I've never bothered.  Who has time to verify some lousy
coder's work?  I'd rather just move on to something wich works.

  Sure, I've had hassles -- those who remember the BackPack
fiasco will start yelling here -- & continued playing with badly
written code.  Sometimes I just ~have~ to take up the challenge.
But mostly, I just find some other way.

--
  Day of inquiry.  You will be subpoenaed.