[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: questions regarding Tamil braille table

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 15:00:41 +0100

Hi Measr

Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

>> issue 1:
>> I wanted to test our modifications, so updated my
>> ta.ctb and tamil.cti in /usr/share/liblouis/tables
>>
>> Only to find that the display is filled with question marks and dots.

Can you explain a bit better what the problem is?

>> Can swapcc be used without having to declare the dots for each
>> combination?

Maybe you could try the context opcode[1]. As far as I know you can do
some pretty fancy stuff with it. Try to digest the doc or check the
source for examples[2].

Hope that helps
Christian

Footnotes:
[1]
http://liblouis.googlecode.com/svn/documentation/liblouis.html#The-Context-and-Multipass-Opcodes
[2]  Use grep or
http://code.google.com/p/liblouis/source/search?q=context&origq=context&btnG=Search+Trunk

Jetzt kostenlos eidgenoessische und kantonale Abstimmungsunterlagen aus 17
Kantonen
zum Hoeren auf CD abonnieren: medienverlag@xxxxxx