[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: gnulibification of Liblouis

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 23:00:00 -0500

Christian,

I am pasting the autogen.log file you requested below. It seems to me
that the developers should get the latest versions of the tools. The
real question is whether people who just download the releases and
compile them will have problems.

--------------------

Cleaning autotools files...
Running autoreconf...
configure.ac: installing `./install-sh'
configure.ac: installing `./missing'
doc/Makefile.am:14: installing `doc/mdate-sh'
doc/Makefile.am:14: installing `doc/texinfo.tex'
gnulib/Makefile.am: installing `./depcomp'
configure.ac:14: installing `./config.guess'
configure.ac:14: installing `./config.sub'
configure.ac:67: required file `./ltmain.sh' not found
autoreconf: automake failed with exit status: 1

--
My websites:
GodTouches Digital Ministry, Inc. http://www.godtouches.org