[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Trying to reproduce the letter, etc. bug

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 09:52:13 +0200

"John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> lou_allround has many options. It's a powerful debugging tool. I would
> like to know if a test using the table I gave produces the same
> results. I'm not comfortable with Python,

That's why I often try to write C-based tests to provide a minimal
example to reproduce a problem. I tried to create a C-based test before
which involved unicode chars, but I did not manage to. Now that John has
shown how to deal with \xhhhh chars I could add this to the C-based
tests. I'm still under water atm but I'll try as soon as possible.