[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Trying to reproduce the letter, etc. bug

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 21:02:59 +0100

Hi John,
On Tue 27/03/12,10:46, John J. Boyer wrote:
> What do you mean by the operations being symmetric?

symmetric in the sence that if we do lou_translate and then backtranslate the
problem should not be visible, which if I understood things correctly is what
lou_allround does.

> The letterDefTest.ctb table causes problems when I try to use it. This is
> another bug that I'm looking for.

oh, what sort of problem?

> My usual procedure is to step through
> the code by running lou_allround inside gdb.

It would be great if you could do the same but with lou_translate rather than
lou_allround, it
should make the bug more visible.

Thanks for your good work.
Mesar