[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Trying to reproduce the letter, etc. bug

  • From: "Dipendra Manocha" <dipendra.manocha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 22:43:07 +0530

Hello John

There is an easy way to type the characters. In the windows machine in
wordpad we can just type Unicode value such as 0915 and then press alt-x.
This will change these four digits into the Unicode character.

I can send Unicode characters of 0915 and 094d in a file format that you
want. Without always rule it would give braille dots 13-4. If always opcode
works then it should give 4-13 as an output.

I would prefer that you are able to test this basic three line code and then
next level of extensive testing can be done by us as per your instructions.

Hope this helps

Thanks
Dipendra