[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Trying to reproduce the letter, etc. bug

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 16:30:26 +0100

Hi John,

There is no need to complicate matters with hard to type characters.
letterDefTest.ctb should provide you with all the required information.

lou_allround will not be able to find this bug because the operations
are symmetric, the only way I can see is to step through the code with
the given definitions and see how they are processed.

Thanks.
Mesar