[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Question aout liblouisxml structure

  • From: "Michel such" <michel.such@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 18:04:26 +0100

John,

Just tested it on my wife's machine which is free of any development
environment (no mingw or cygwin)
and it works fine.

I'll let you know how to build it (at least under mingw).

It is straight forward for liblouis and libxml2.
For liblouisxml, you need to install pkg-config which I spent spme time to
setup correctly.