[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Question aout liblouisxml structure

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 09:27:53 -0600

Michel,

i assume you are using Mingw and Msys. The mysubdir line was intended
for building liblouisxml with a Microsoft compiler such as VC6. On line
38 of paths.c there is  the statement:
#ifdef _WIN32
Which checks whether you are compiling under Windows. It should also be
possible to check whether you are using Mingw. I'm not sure just what
this variable is called. But if you are compiling under Mingw you want
to skip all the code up to line 118, where there is a comment about Unix
paths. This can be done by modifying the #ifdef statement at line 38.
Let's hope someone more familiar with Mingw knows how to do this.

Once this is done, we will have to decide on a suitable value for the
--prefix option in configure for both liblouis and liblouisxml.

John

--
My websites:
http://www.godtouches.org