[liblouis-liblouisxml] Problem with all caps in en-us-g2.ctb

  • From: Ken Perry <kperry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 18:23:36 +0000

I have been starting on fixing some of those problems I have found in
en-us-g2.ctb.  I now have a list of 99000 words translated by duxberry and the
same list translated by en-us-g2.ctb.   A blaring problem is capitalized words
that end in 's.  Liblouis translates the word AIDS'S as ,,aids's where as
duxberry does it as ,,AIDS,''S
I am a bit out of my legue on what rule will even affect that.  I think ,' is
an end caps sign but how do I make liblouis do it?  Also I notice duxberry
capitalizes all letters is there a reason we don't?

Ken