[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: New Endnotes functionality

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2014 14:02:55 +0200

Hi Paul

Maybe it wasn't such a good idea with pandoc after all :-(. If you look at the texi file you'll see that I created some custom macros to handle settings and semantic actions. If you use these macros makeinfo will automatically add the entry in the index, will create a anchor for it, add an item for use in a table, etc. Of course pandoc doesn't know about these macros.

You'll find the definition of these macros near the top. Throughout the file you'll see how it is used and how you can then use the @semanticref macro to create a reference to a semantic action.

You will have something like

@table @code

@semanticAction{note, args}

blah blah description of this action

@semanticAction{noteref, args}

blah blah description of this action

@end table

It would be great if you could fix these things. There are a couple of other issues that are easy to deal with. I can look at this next week.

On 10/03/2014 11:44 AM, Paul Wood wrote:
Revised liblouisutdml.texi
I hope this is ok?
Cheers
Paul

On 02/10/2014 12:53, Christian Egli wrote:
Hi Paul

On 10/02/2014 11:52 AM, Paul Wood (Torch) wrote:
Thanks for pointing me to pandoc!! very useful!
What is the syntax for texi to html, so I can see if my changes look
good?

Once you've added your changes to liblouisutdml.texi you should be
able to build html by typing `make html` in the root directory. The
html documentation should then be in the doc directory (similarly for
`make pdf`).

I just recently simplified the liblouis texi file. All the next and
previous links in the @nodes aren't needed anymore. Maybe we should do
the same for liblouisutdml.