[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: New Endnotes functionality

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 15:44:33 +0200

On 10/07/2014 10:13 AM, Paul Wood (Torch) wrote:
That's fine, Christian!

I was thinking it is not so nice that all the other semantic actions are in a chapter except for the endnotes stuff. Not very consistent. Also my language is probably not consistent with the rest of the manual. Somebody should do some serious editing of this manual.

But more importantly is probably to make a release and get this new functionality out.