[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: New Endnotes functionality

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 13:53:04 +0200

Hi Paul

On 10/02/2014 11:52 AM, Paul Wood (Torch) wrote:
Thanks for pointing me to pandoc!! very useful!
What is the syntax for texi to html, so I can see if my changes look good?

Once you've added your changes to liblouisutdml.texi you should be able to build html by typing `make html` in the root directory. The html documentation should then be in the doc directory (similarly for `make pdf`).

I just recently simplified the liblouis texi file. All the next and previous links in the @nodes aren't needed anymore. Maybe we should do the same for liblouisutdml.