[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: New Endnotes functionality

  • From: "Paul Wood (Torch)" <paulw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 10:52:13 +0100

Hi Christian,
Thanks for pointing me to pandoc!! very useful!
What is the syntax for texi to html, so I can see if my changes look good?
Thanks
Paul

On 23/09/2014 15:14, Christian Egli wrote:
Hi Paul

On 09/22/2014 01:04 PM, Paul Wood wrote:
Please find attached a description of the new EndNotes functionallity.
How do I add this to the LibLouis documentation and where should it go?

This should go in doc/liblouisutdml.texi, probably in the chapter "Special Features". You can probably just add a new section for end notes. If the source of the documentation is not texinfo currently you can use pandoc to convert it to texinfo and then insert it in the texinfo file. Ask me if you need any help.

Paulw.torchtrust signature

Paul Wood, Chief Technical Officer
*Torch Trust*
Torch House, Torch Way,
Market Harborough, Leics. LE16 9HL, UK
Direct Line: *+44(0)1858 438269*
Tel: *+44(0)1858 438260*, Fax: *+44(0)1858 438275*
Email: paulw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:paulw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Website: www.torchtrust.org <http://www.torchtrust.org/>

Chief Executive: Dr Gordon Temple
Charity No. 1095904

If you are not the intended recipient please destroy this message
and kindly notify the sender by reply email. The computer from which
this mail originates is equipped with virus screening software.
However Torch Trust cannot guarantee that the mail and its attachments
are free from virus infection.