[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Harness and doctests files

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 07:24:13 -0500

Hi Vic,

Certainly the tools could be ported to Windows. I just proted the
library because that is all that aplications need. I have too much to do
right now to extend the Windows build to include the tools. checktable
should soon be abailable through BrailleBlaster. That is the most
important one. Lou_translate would be simple to implement in Java and
might be available as a BrailleBlaster subcommand if there is interest.
The others are quite complex.O

John