[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Harness and doctests files

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 17:57:15 -0400

Michael,

You make this sound very complicated, as I am sure it is. I think for me it
would be worth the effort to get it to work if possible since I will be
working with creating and troubleshooting tables on a regular basis. Would
it be any easier if I could learn to use the tools on my ArchLinux VM?

Best regards from Ohio, U.S.A.,

Vic
E-mail: vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx