[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Grade 2 and single letters

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 02:56:03 -0500

Lars,

The English tables contain some tricks. The word "a" is given the opcode
largesign. This was done before the opcodes nolletsign, noletsignbefore
and noletsignafter were included. You should be able to write something
like:

nolitsign e

Each letter requires its own entry. The liblouis compiiler assigns some
letters and punctuation marks used in English to these noletsign opcodes
by defaulgt. However, if you use any of them it will not do so.

John