[liblouis-liblouisxml] Grade 2 and single letters

  • From: lars@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Lars Bjørndal)
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 20:05:27 +0200

Hi!

I'm working on single letters and grade 2. How are you doing this for
the english tables in liblouis, e.g. why isn't the single letter word
'a' output as '56-1' according to the tables?

I'm aware of the letsign and noletsign, but I cannot find these opcodes
in the English tables, neither can I find lines like 'word a 1'.

If choosing to use noletsign, should the characters be typed separated
by comma?

Lars