[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Adding comments to issues

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 08:34:38 -0400

Christian,

I am blind and an experienced Windows user. I was able to add 2 comments to
my issue tracking issue despite the CAPCHA. However, it was quite difficult.
Their audio challenge is very difficult and I have good hearing. It took me
3 or 4 tries on the first comment and I think 2 on the second. I am assuming
this would be impossible for John. Therefore, I feel CAPCHA is the worst
evil.

On another note, GW Micro has a bug tracker for beta testers that uses a
standard form and there is never any spam. They must weed it out somehow. I
don't know if someone would speak to Aaron Smith at GW if he could tell how
they do that or not.

Best regards from Ohio,

Vic