[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Adding comments to issues

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 14:41:08 +0200

Hi Vic, sorry about any overcomplication, I just wanted to give all the
information in one email.
Please go to http://liblouis.mesarhameed.info and have a look around.
If you want to add a bug, click on bugs in the sidebar, and there should
be a text field called "add new bug titled:"
You will have to login using google or one of the other providers, or
create a new account, once that is done you can edit the text and submit
it.
Looking forward to hearing your feedback.
thanks,
Mesar