[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Adding comments to issues

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 10:06:58 -0400

Mesar,

Adding bugs works fine now. The only minor issue I see now is that once you
submit the bug you are left at the page stating that the bug needs moderator
approval. There is no link that I could see to get back to either the bug
you were on or to the main bugs page. I had to go back to the home page and
drill down from there.

On the link at the top that just says Edit, could that be changed to
something like Edit Page.

On the button below the edit field where you add a bug, could the label be
changed to something like Edit Bug. That would more precisely describe what
the button does.

Great job! It looks like it is going to give you a lot of work if the bug
tracker gets very active.

Best regards from Ohio,

Vic