[LRflex] Re: motor R >3 - instruction manual- advice RQD

  • From: Philippe AMARD <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 16:31:43 +0200

Thanks David,

I will enjoy, I'm sure. Some to come in a few weeks' time as I'm
leaving on vacation soon and have followed Ted advice - take
more film than you think you'll be needing, PLUS one (LoL).

Two more questions:
a) Is winding manually when the drive is attached a risky
operation?
b) Can the battery "auto switch" be by-passed and the camera used
as if there was no drive when the drive is actually attached AND
the battery pack removed? (purpose = trying to save weight while
keeping the grip).
Thanks again
Phileicangenieux