[LRflex] motor R >3 - instruction manual- advice RQD

  • From: Philippe AMARD <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 13:32:38 +0200

Hi list,

I just got hold of a motor and grip for Rs' but have no
instruction manual.
I consequently would like to know if someone here could explain
to me the use of the level on the bottom plate (one white dot -
two white dots ).
The rest is quite similar to the winder for the R3 I own, but I
was wondering if there was anything specific I should be
cautious about.

Thanks for your swift advice as I have it until Saturday for
trial, else I'd be losing the possibly to get a refund.

Yours
Phileicangenieux.