[LRflex] Re: motor R >3 - instruction manual- advice RQD

  • From: "TOUSSAINT ETIENNE" <toussainte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 14:21:58 +0200

Hello,

One dot is for single shots, two dots for multiple (sequenced) shots.
Moreover, on the two dots position, you should get a beep when the sutter
knob is half depressed, warning you that you are in the multiple shots
mode.This feature works with R4, R5 and R6-2 bodies (I don't have other R
bodies in my collection). The R3 winder is different and the one I possess
does not have the one dot / two dots lever.
Best regards, Etienne Toussaint.