[LRflex] Re: TECH: Questions on quality and taste.

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 12:05:52 +0100

No wall Neil, but my mind. You're right about the chain.
Temple Bar: both pictures are now side by side on my site for better
comparison.

Style: a friend of mine 'signs" his pictures by using very wide angles
and playing with distortion. It works wonderfully in his slide shows.
But I find it less convincing when you wach the pictures individually.
This, of course is a matter of personal taste.

Thanks for viewing and commenting.

Yours
Phileicangemix.