[LRflex] Re: TECH: Questions on quality and taste.

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 19:16:10 +0100

Thanks Juan,
you might be righ - I hexperienced this with my old Nikkormat (good
memories) -, and it would mean that the viewfinder acts as if it were
shifted to the right-hand side in my case. Funny thing. I'll try some
shots with the VF and Liveview to check if this may be the cause. And
report of course as the Digilux3 could have the same 'flaw'.

Thanks for contributing to my improvement.
Yours
Phileicangeemix.