[LRflex] Re: TECH: Questions on quality and taste.

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 10:02:05 -0800

At 25/01/2007, you wrote:
>Thanks Sonny
>
>where can I find this on the net? I live in Europe.

Philippe:

Sonny gave you the link.

http://epaperpress.com/ptlens/

I used PT lens when I had the Canon 20D, as the kit zoom lens was
horrid for distortion, and PTlens had a profile for it.  Did a great job!

It used to be free, now he wants US$15, which is still a
bargain!  You can download it, and try it for 10 images, first.

Sadly, I no longer have the free version, but I may buy the new,
improved one, for perspective control.