[LRflex] Re: TECH: Questions on quality and taste.

  • From: Colin Howarth <colin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 22:47:34 +0100

Hi Philippe,

just saw the shot (very nice). It's an interesting example of
perspective. Normally you have one vanishing point on which all
horizontal lines converge. A square then gets distorted into a sort
of trapezium. Which can be corrected easily in photoshop.

You have two vanishing points! What you would need to do is two
corrections - one for each half.

I haven't done this myself yet - I may try it later. If you want to
try it type "perspective" into the help field.

Hope this helps.

colin