[LRflex] R lenses in Nikon DSLRs using Leitax mounts

  • From: H&E Cummer <cummer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 10:02:31 -0700

I forgot to mention in my earlier post that I also converted my R28 Elmarit ROM to Nikon Leitax. ROM lenses tend to be more expensive used than earlier lens and for conversion it doesn't matter which version so photographers considering buying Leica R lenses to convert should look for the cheaper (earlier) ones. Two of my lenses were ROM - the 100 Macro and the 28 Elmarit. All the others were older versions.

Cheers
Howard