[LRflex] Re: R lenses in Nikon DSLRs using Leitax mounts

  • From: Walter Kramer <walter.kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 19:23:29 +1000

David,

I mentioned infinity focus because I have come across adapters (not that
we are talking about adapters in this instance) which do not focus to
infinity.  In particular there is at least one adapter available on Ebay
that allow Leica R lenses to be mounted on Nikons which however do not
focus to infinity.

Walter