[LRflex] Re: R lenses in Nikon DSLRs using Leitax mounts

  • From: "David Scollard" <publisher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 22:08:57 -0600

I was wondering with your letter why you made a point of mentioning that the camera "does focus to infinity," then I looked at the summacumlaude website, with the little insect crawling around it scribing a lazy eight pattern (i.e., infinity). I liked that. David. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Walter Kramer" <walter.kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>