[LRflex] Re: Possibly Stupid Scanner Question

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 13:34:38 -0800 (PST)

Hello Chris,
   thanks for the input. I've 'luckily' but confusingly had the 'contamination'
dissipate in some manner for the moment. I'll note for the future your Lighter
Cleaner & Microfibre Glass Cleaning Methodolgy. May I inquire as to which
dedicated film scanner you're using?
Richard in Michigan

A conservative is a man who believes that nothing should be done for the first
time.
- Alfred E. Wiggam