[LRflex] Re: Possibly Stupid Scanner Question

  • From: Chris L <speleo_karst@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 15:07:02 -0800 (PST)

----- Original Message ----
From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, March 12, 2010 10:34:38 PM
Subject: [LRflex] Re: Possibly Stupid Scanner Question

Hello Chris,
   thanks for the input. I've 'luckily' but confusingly had the 'contamination'
dissipate in some manner for the moment. I'll note for the future your Lighter
Cleaner & Microfibre Glass Cleaning Methodolgy. May I inquire as to which
dedicated film scanner you're using?

A Minolta Dimage 5400 (first version). Out of production now.
Second version is apparently mechanically more delicate.
Am very satisfied with it (went through 3 other film scanners beforehand).

Nikon film scanners also have an excellent reputation.