[LRflex] Re: IMG: PAW 11 Phx's - A la folie !

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 13:23:13 -0800 (PST)

Ola Philippe,
   an interesting image you've shared, once again glad to have seen it, but I
do have a semi-pertinent question to pose regarding it though. Ahhh... What
does 'PAW' stand for? I've been a member for months now and I can't recall
hearing it. :-) My theories are: Your initials, a french acronym of some sort,
a sly joke on sharing 'Dog' images.
   I hope this weekend you have interesting light, attractive subjects, and the
time to shoot them well.
Richard in Michigan

A conservative is a man who believes that nothing should be done for the first
time.
- Alfred E. Wiggam

I found time for a PAW, today. It's here:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/PAW-2010/2010-PAW-11-Botabstract+Folie-1150665.jpg.html

Bien cordialement de Metz
Philippe