[LRflex] Re: OT: Bureaucratic Bungling...

  • From: Slobodan Dimitrov <s.dimitrov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 10:36:25 -0800

Yes, I use Canon.
Had Leica kept abreast of contemporary shooting needs, they would of
developed a product that I could of used earlier when I finally
switched from 120 BW to 35mm chromes. From there it was a no brainer
going with the Canon digital line as it was designed to address
current editorial needs.
My turn around time, is less than a week, if I care to make the 45
minute drive to their warranty dept., or 10 days if they mail it to
me. Leica has yet to come anywhere near that kind of service. BY the
way, they used to, when major camera stores had a tech on hand. One
could often get the camera back that same day, or the next morning.

Slobodan Dimitrov
http://www.sdimitrovphoto.com/