[LRflex] Re: OT: Bureaucratic Bungling...

  • From: "Dave Saalsaa" <dsaalsaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 17:53:06 -0600

Hi David,
  I think you are handling it in a very professional manner.  I only hope
Leica does the same on their end.  If they do not, it is extremely short
sited on their part and would, I should think, be the beginning of the end
for them.  News such as this travels fast in the camera world and a few well
placed letters with web site info could do extreme damage to their customer
support reputation.  The best of luck to you David.  I should expect a new
DMR, R9body, and letter of apology along with a refund check of your out of
pocket expenses.  Keep us posted.

Dave