[LRflex] Re: Not an R camera - Leica CL

  • From: a aa <classwp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 09:33:04 -0400

Rear caps are no problem, standard M caps or  Chinese made copies are
easy to find. IME, a bit of dust in the lens is not a problem in
actual use. Yes, the CL will  work as a meterless camera , but why not
go for one that is fully working as repairs  can be difficullt and
expensive?

If the price is right, you should go for it.