[LRflex] Re: Not an R camera - Leica CL

  • From: a aa <classwp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 08:51:25 -0400

The camera is well worth having. It all depends on price. Make sure
that the meter is working well, the cds cell can detach itself from
the  swinging arm.

The 40mm and 90mm C lenses are quite good. Make sure that the caps and
folding rubber lens hoods are included, they are very hard to find
separately.

I sold my CLs to get the later  CLE and would never thing of parting with it.

Hope this helps.