[LRflex] Re: Not an R camera - Leica CL

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 09:53:53 -0700 (PDT)

Steve & David,
Thanks for the quote from Stephen Gandy's CameraQuest site and for the comments
regarding what it said. As another poster stated "asking the group re: CL
lenses on M bodies would be a great idea" and he was quite right. I intended to
broach the topic on the list myself, but wanted to wait until I actually was
capable of making the purchases, which might not be for awhile. To me, it's a
respect thing to not fluff the list with hypotheticals or what abouts on things
I either can't buy or never will be able to buy. Strikes me as inquiries this
list, which demonstrates a joyous dirth of fanboys, boosters, or 'net trolls,
wouldn't enjoy very much and just serve to diminish the overall value of my
posts in general. Besides- the silent response to my badly cropped 1st baseball
post was positively deafening - gotta rebuild some cred here! :-)
Richard