[LRflex] Re: Metz 32-MZ3

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 06:59:26 +0100

Hi Miha,
from what I know Etienne is right ; so long as you have the central (larger) pin on the adaptor it should fire the flash
Else you might still be able to change the adaptor
I used an SCA 3501 meant for the R8 without problems on your camera.

Amitiés
Philippe
.
Miha Golobic wrote:

Dear Etienne,
thank you for performing the test on your R3. It was most valuable. I guess the additional functions of the SCA 3XXX do not interfere with the triggering per se. Best regards, Miha

2009/1/6 Toussaint Etienne <toussainte@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:toussainte@xxxxxxxxx>>

    Dear Miha,
I suppose it will trigger normally in A mode. Of course you will
    have to manually adjust the flash unit for focal length, ISO and
    diaphragm.
The above assumption is based on my own experience with a 40 MZ 3i
    (same family/generation as the 32 MZ 3) fitted with a SCA 3402,
    which I was using with my NIKON F100.
    I have just tried it now in A mode on my R3 MOT  and it triggers
    perfectly.
Best regards. Etienne ----- Original Message -----