[LRflex] Re: Metz 32-MZ3

  • From: "Miha Golobic" <miha.golobic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 21:49:20 +0100

Hi all,

I just developed the film (ilford) and it came out perfect (all in flash A
mode)!!! Even the snaps taken with bounced flash were correct (in case of my
Metz 45 CL-1, I had to compensate in case of indirect flash by one stop).

So the SCA 3xxx does not interfere with the flash`s own automatic mode. This
was also my experience with My SB28 on Nikon Fm2 (flash set to A).

Of course, if  flash is set to TTL mode and used on R3, the flash would
always fire with full power, waiting for the camera to cut it off. (but this
of course would not happen with a non TTL camera / or wrong camera for the
given SCA in case of Metz).

I win :-))

Best regards,
Miha