[LRflex] Re: Elmarit vs. Nikkor Part Deaux

  • From: NATSTEK@xxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 23:52:08 EDT

Charlie,

Naw, that's what silent-wave autofocus motors are for. You don't even have to
touch the lens except to zoom. I've reached the age where even Nikon & Leica
(aka Panasonic Lumix), Pro-sumer point & shoots are getting pretty great,
there you only have buttons to push! Ain't technology grand? That is when it
works
right! My Digilux 1 & possibly a Digilux 2 & my Nikon Coolpix 8700 are really
getting a workout. The results are nothing to sneeze at either AND I can buy
a lot of these cameras for what a good R8~R9 & a Digital Back for either one
will cost.

Of course I can't use my Leica SLR Lenses there but..........

Art Tafil