[LRflex] Re: An Erwin Puts Quote

  • From: David Simms <simmszee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 11:19:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Miha;
I signed up for the LUG and the Gallery. My understanding is that I need to
wait for an email before I can upload pictures to the site. In any case, I have
tried to sign in to the gallery but it is uncooperative.
So, I guess I'll have to wait. Do you have any suggestions? is this the correct
procedure?
Dave